Hit & Run Claims

If you have been involved in an accident with another driver that strikes your vehicle but flees the accident scene, you can still present a claim for your injuries if you carry uninsured motorist coverage on your own car insurance policy. Please see our discussion about the intricacies of an Uninsured Motorist Claim.

The most important thing to do is to contact the police and let them complete a report of the accident. If there are any witnesses, be sure to get their information. The police may try and do the same, but they routinely do not make a witness’ personal information available on a police report.

If you would like to discuss your hit and run accident with us, please contact us at 602.424.5547 or complete our online form.